Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Friends


 Me N' Lillie


 Jebb, Michael, Wesley and Uncle Joe


 Lillie is going to be so mad that I put these on my blog.


Say CHEESE !!!!


 She Tried to Duck away from the camera but my Ninja skills kicked in and I got this Fabulous picture of Lille.


 Lillie, Sophia and Me

I met this Amazing Person at the last craft group that we had in our ward. She has been so much fun to hang out with. She has two beautiful children and she is just amazing. She and I love doing crafts. We have painted some cute things for her daughter Sophia's room and we made some really cute blocks for Wesley's room.  I think that we might make a bunch of crafts and maybe sell them in the Farmers market here in town. We will see how it goes.

1 comment:

The Loesevitz Family - said...

Oh I LOVE the pictures! Even though I was ducking, it's such a FUN memory! I SO stealing some pictures and putting them on my blog! I'm so grateful for you being in my life!