Well lets see since september a lot of things have happen!!!
Jebb Graduated from UND!
I started working for Service Master with Jebb.
Jebb bought me a Piano for our Anniversary.
Jebb got a job at UND as an associate.
but the best news of all is that Jebb has been selected for Montana and we are just waiting for a class date so we can go to Oklahoma City and then on to Montana for his job. We are very excited for this. We hope to be moved by Oct or Nov.
4 comments:
Congrats! And happy belated birthday!
Thank you !! I saw the pictures of your new house its really cute!! do you still have the Faith Hope Love blocks i gave you up? where is your new house at? sorry it took me so long to say something back i havent checked this in a while
Of course I still have those blocks you made me :) they are in our dining room :) we live in east grand :)
Sounds awesome!!!! So glad you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment