Sunday, September 26, 2010

Devils Lake ND

Saturday we went to Devils Lake and drove around the lake.  It was so Pretty.  The colors were amazing!



Jebb was on the phone with his mom and I got a picture of him laughing at something that she said.  I think that it is so cute that he is a Mommas boy.



I thought that the horizon was so pretty.





I took a picture to show how Flat it really is.



This is along the lake. It looked like because of all the rain that the lake had risen.  There was a road that was completly covered in water.


The sunset on our way home. 




1 comment:

Doug & Jessica Hansen said...

Wow! It sure looks different than Idaho! Things are great with us. We are still working on adoption papers so its slow but steady. We'll let ya know if anything comes our way though! How are things going with you guys? Is it a huge adjustment being away from home? I hope you make friends there that love you like me!! : ) Call me anytime you need to talk, and I really mean that.