Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Grand Forks North Dakota

This is the hallway and part of the bathroom in our NEW apt.


The Living Room


The Fire Place


Jebb putting pictures on the walls ( we were still unpacking so dont mind the mess)


Jamie is loving the new place but I think that she misses the stairs at our town house


 Badlands in North Dakota



Me at the Badlands in North Dakota


Jebb


Here is a little bit to tide you all over we will be doing some site seeing here soon and get some more pictures.

3 comments:

derek and michelle said...

what an exciting new adventure. I miss being your neighbor!

Jebb and Brandie Huskinson said...

i miss you guys too! how is kilee jo?

Doug & Jessica Hansen said...

Cute apartment! I've never been up that way. Definitely put some more site-seeing pictures up! That way I can see places vicariously through you : )