Monday, January 24, 2011

GO SIOUX


GO FIGHTING SIOUX

This is one of the Fights! Sorry it is Blurry!!! 


Me and Jebb at the Hockey Game! 
He was so sweet and got us shirts His was Green ans says the university of North Dakota and mine is Pink (of course) and it says University of North Dakota THE FIGHTING SIOUX.


Fight #2   The fight was so cool! and 2 people got hit in the head with the puck!


Jebb in front of the rink 


Jebb and I in front of the rink!   we had so much fun at the game! I think that we are now Hockey fans! Thanks for the tickets Joe!

4 comments:

derek and michelle said...

I love hockey games! Looks like you had a good time!!! Miss you guys as neighbors. Hope all is well!

The Lunds said...

That looks like so much fun! Hope everything is going well for you guys. We always like checking on your blog to see what you're up to.

Jebb and Brandie Huskinson said...

cortiga i cant get in to your blog please invite me my email is yellowsmurf08035@aol.com

Norgerocks said...

I absolutely love hockey!!! that is one thing that is really really miss from NORWAY. i live in a city where everyone are really supporting their hockey team. that why my town was called hockey town. Anyway i hope you guys are doing great. wish we lived closer so we could do stuff