Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas

Jebb and I got to go home for Christmas. We left the 23rd at 7 in the evening and drove all night so that we could surprise our families. We told Jebbs dad and my Grandma.  so it was a long drive and we made it to jebbs aunt lindas for breakfast and then we headed out again to go to Rexburg.  We made it to Rexburg and Jebbs dad called and Aunt Linda had blown the surprise for Kari but we got to sneek down stairs and surprise her. Then we went to My dads house and knocked on the door and he yelled for us to come in (because he had just had his Knees replaced and couldnt come to the door) when we walked in the door he was really surprised. It was so nice to see all of our family and friends.

1 comment:

Shaylen said...

I am glad you made it too! I had fun! :D