Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mom's Visit

My Mom came to visit us right before we went home for Easter. We had so much fun.


Getting off the plane.  I am so glad that she came. 


We went down to the river and checked out the flooding. 










I love this picture. I am going to change it to black and white in photo shop.






My Mom got to go to school with Jebb and listen to him in his class. she told him that she was going to take her "tinfoil and bubble wrap" so that the Aliens couldn't get her and he was super nervous that she was actually going to do it.  Then the next day we headed back to Idaho to spend Easter with our families. We stopped at the badlands so that my mom could see them. I hope that she thought it was cool.

3 comments:

Shaylen said...

Ha hahaha your Mom would do something like that! :D That would have been hilarious! I am glad she got to visit you! :D

Shaylen said...

Wow, lots of water! Your mom would do something like that! Honestly, that would have been hilarious! :D I love when family visits!

Shelley Bowman said...

We aren't in Kansas anymore! Wow that water was high. I'm glad your mom got to visit~