Thursday, May 12, 2011

Scholarship


 I believe that this is the dean of the odegard aerospace school 

 Jebb received a scholarship from Cessna for $1800.00. Thank You Cessna it will really help!



Our surprise Guest for the weekend. We kinda knew that something was up when Aunt Linda kinda spilled the beans to me. she said " so did Kirk make it up there?" I said "no he is not coming" and she said " oh he was going to rent a car and come visit but I guess if he is not there now he must not be coming." 
Then Sunday morning we got a phone call that said let me in so i can shower! it took him about 24 hours to get here. We had a huge snow and ice storm while he was driving.  he was trying to make it for Jebbs scholarship banquet but he was a little late.



 Part of my Mothers Day present. We bought these planters and we planted Strawberries yummmm!!!


Another part of my Mothers day Present.

Hello from Jamie 

5 comments:

Heather said...

Wow! Congrats Jebb! That is exciting news. And that is so fun that Kirk showed up! Love ya!

Shaylen said...

Congratulations Jebb that is awesome! :D Surprise visitors are the best!!

Shaylen said...

Congratulations Jebb!! :D Surprise visitors are always fun! We got the veggies for our garden today and we are going to plant them tomorrow! :D I hope your strawberries turn out great!

derek and michelle said...

That is awesome!! Congrats Jebb

Shelley Bowman said...

YAY! That's awesome!